2009 m. liepos 27 d. Genealogų draugija buvo perregistruota į LIETUVOS GENEALOGIJOS IR HERALDIKOS DRAUGIJĄ (LGHD)
- Hits: 3767
|Bajorų Rosenų genealoginis medis,
herbas Rožė (Poraj) su trimis rožėmis,
18 a. pr. 2013 m., 129 asmenys
Tyrinėjo S.Gasparavičienė. Maketavo ir grafiškai apipavidalino A. Musteikienė, 2013-06-20.
Bajorų Rasčiauskų genealoginis medis, herbas Junoša (Junosha), 17 a. vid. - 2011 m., 195 asmenys.
- Hits: 1207
2012, August 18 The Assumption is celebrated every August, 15 in Lithuania as in many other countries by the Roman Catholic Church, being a Holy Day of Obligation. This festivity commemorates the death of Mary and her bodily assumption into heavenly glory. The Assumption is the most important Marian feast because it represents the Blessed Virgin’s passing into eternal life. Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry (LGHD - Lietuvos Genealogijos ir Heraldikos Draugija) commemorated the Assumption last August, 15.
2012, July 14
Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry certified the origin of seventy six individuals in a Ceremony at Vilnius University Theatre Hall
The human history and the history of every family makes the history of a nation. Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry (LGHD) encourage and promote the interest inancestral roots and wants to inculcate a sense of historical knowledge to new generations.
LGHD certify those people who are interested in their ancestors and prove their family history. Last Saturday (July 14) LGHD certified the origin of seventy six persons and awarded them with a Pedigree certificate.
- Hits: 1273
Articles of Association of the Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry
1. General provisions
2. Purposes, type and scope of activity
3. Members of the Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry
4. Organizational structure and management
5. Assets, income and property
6. Procedure for communicating notices and announcements
7. Termination of activity
1. General provisions
1.1. The Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry (hereinafter – the LSGH) is the public legal entity with limited civil liability having its name, which purpose is to study the Lithuanian historical, genealogical and heraldry heritage, promote and support interest in the roots of our ancestors, promote the youth’s interest in history of our nation and country, coordinate the activity of the LSGH members, represent the members interests and defend them, answer other public interests. The legal form of the LSGH shall be the association. LSGH bears its seal and has accounts in banks.
1.2 In its activities LSGH shall be guided by the Constitution, Civil Code, Law on Associations of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts, and the present Articles of Association.
1.3. LSGH shall operate in the entire territory of the Republic of Lithuania by establishing its structural subdivisions. LSGH headquarter address: Kauno g. 10-5, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania.
1.4. the LSGH has been established for a period of unlimited duration. The LSGH shall be entitled to receive support.
- Hits: 1284
- Hits: 1252
Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry program
Adopted at the first republican LSGH meeting,
1. Popularisation of genealogy, dissemination of genealogical information, promotion of interest in family history.
2. Compilation of genealogy database, its digitalisation and publication, development of databank in Internet.
3. Sponsorship of genealogic amateur and professional meetings and incentives, defence and representation of professional interests, exchange of experience and knowledge.
4. Taking care of archive preservation.
5. Cooperation with science institutions and archives, state and public organizations of historical/cultural/educational context by participating in their projects and programs.
6. Cooperation with churches on issues or archive preservation and accounting, information accumulation about the collections of the historical-genealogical documents of churches, museums and private persons.
7. Cooperation with similar organizations in foreign countries.
8. Organizing of seminars and conferences.
9. Issue of publications of genealogical character.
10. Consultations on genealogical issues.
11. Representation of the society interests:
By initiating the law amendments facilitating the access to the data of genealogical character;
By initiating the preparation of normative acts including the work regulations of state archives and their libraries and their amendments, removing the obstacles to obtain and to investigate the genealogical sources;
By addressing to the Ministry of Finance on inclusion of the genealogical research into the list of individual occupations;
By coordinating and representing the interests of genealogists at state institutions;
By submitting the information about the services of the Society members at the LSGH Internet web site.